Tumblr Thursday: 01/09/14

Hello, and welcome to the first installment of a weekly blog series (let's hope I keep it up), "Tumblr Thursday."  I don't go on Tumblr that often, but when I do, I am always so amused and get inspired by photos, quotes, and music that people post.  I thought this would be a cool way to share some posts that I'm currently loving on Tumblr, and to add content outside of my own!  I'll try my best to make it so the posts are a bit of everything.  Scroll through and enjoy!

{MOMENTOUR} Fall Out Boy + Paramore on tour?! YES PLEASE.

Tumblr = smooth.

Is that Miley Cyrus I spot on Marc Jacobs' new Spring 2014 ad?! Well, yes it is! Not sure what my thoughts are on this, what are your's?

I just watched the Amazing Spiderman again last night, what a coincidence it was on my dash! And also, can I just mention how cute Andrew Garfield is in this scene?!

Her eyebrow game is always on point. #jealous

*small reminder

Thought this one was pretty cool, especially when you scroll up slowly!

I am late on the boyfriend jeans trend and still do not own a pair, must have them for spring! :X


Another gif, because my stomach was literally growling when I saw this.

Lastly, I leave you with a photo of the magnificent city of Chicago (currently referred to as Chiberia). 



0 comments:

Post a Comment